Making a complaint – did you know that you have the right to complain to SCRA?
What can I complain about?
Did you know that you have the right to complain to SCRA?
Your rights are protected under law by the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) which means no one can take your rights away from you.
You can complain about:
- Decisions made by SCRA staff.
- The actions or behaviour of SCRA staff.
- The time taken to deal with anything.
- The building or facilities provided by SCRA.
How can I complain?
As well as filling in the electronic form below, you can also make a complaint:
- In person at one of our offices.
- By filling out a paper form which is available from SCRA offices.
- By telephone – contact your local office or call Head Office on 0131 244 8600.
- By writing to us at SCRA Head Office, Ochil House, Springkerse Business Park, Stirling, FK7 7XE or email email@example.com
- By asking someone to contact us on your behalf.