Cartoon boy and cartoon cat

Hearing About Me form

You will receive a Hearing About Me form before your Hearing. It can be filled in to show how you are feeling, if you are happy with school and where you are staying, or if you have any problems. The form is also available online and you can fill it in below.

Complaints Form

Making a complaint – did you know that you have the right to complain to SCRA? We have paper complaints forms in our Hearing centres or you can fill in the form online by clicking on the link below.

Children’s complaint form