Making a complaint – did you know that you have the right to complain to SCRA?
What can I complain about?
You can complain about:
- Decisions made about you.
- The actions or behaviour of SCRA staff.
- The time we have taken to deal with anything.
- The building or facilities provided by SCRA.
How can I make a complaint?
- In person at one of our offices.
- By filling out a paper form which is available from SCRA offices.
- You can also fill out this online form.
- By phoning your local office or call Head Office on 0131 244 8600.
- By writing to us at SCRA Head Office, Ochil House, Springkerse Business Park, Stirling, FK7 7XE or email email@example.com.
- By asking someone to contact us on your behalf.
Want more information?
If you would like more information about how to complain, we have a leaflet for children.