Cartoon girl and cartoon rabbit

Making a complaint – did you know that you have the right to complain to SCRA?

What can I complain about?

You can complain about:

  • Some decisions made by SCRA staff.
  • The actions or behaviour of SCRA staff.
  • The time taken to deal with anything.
  • The building or facilities provided by SCRA.

How can I make a complaint?

As well as filling in the electronic form via the link below, you can also make a complaint:

  • In person at one of our offices.
  • By filling out a paper form which is available from SCRA offices.
  • By telephone – contact your local office or call Head Office on 0131 244 8600.
  • By writing to us at SCRA Head Office, Ochil House, Springkerse Business Park, Stirling, FK7 7XE or email
  • By asking someone to contact us on your behalf.

Want more information?

If you would like more information about how to complain, we have a leaflet for children.

Complaints Leaflet children

Want to fill in the complaints form online?

If you want to fill the complaints form in online and email it to us, just click on the link.

Type in your details carefully. Please include your name, address and telephone number and give as much detail as you can about your complaint.

Then click submit by email.

If you want to fill out the form, but don’t understand some of it, please ask someone to help you.

Complaints Electronic Form