You may wish to complain about any matter relating to the work or staff of the SCRA, including:
- Decisions made by SCRA staff
- The actions or behaviour of SCRA staff
- The time taken to deal with any matter
- The property or facilities provided by SCRA
We will regard information from any person that wishes to complain about any of the issues above as a valid complaint. You can make a complaint:
- In person
- By telephone, or email
- By writing to us
- By having someone contact us on your behalf
If your complaint is made in person or by telephone, we will probably ask you to confirm it in writing. If it is possible for us to resolve your complaint at first contact the complaint will be recorded as being dealt with. If not, the complaint will be recorded and referred to the appropriate line manager for investigation.
What do I include in my complaint?
It will help us to respond to your complaint if you can tell us:
- What you think has gone wrong
- What you would like us to do about it
- Details of any previous contacts or correspondence with us about your complaint
- A daytime telephone number
- The address and postcode to which we should send a reply
New Complaints Handling Procedure
There is also a new complaints leaflet/form which is available in SCRA offices. You can also view and complete an electronic version of the form below.
In addition, new electronic complaints forms have been developed for children and young people.
View the new SCRA Complaints Handling Procedure.